1. How soon can I expect to receive my order?
Each Gun Casket is carefully assembled by hand. Most orders ship within 48 hours, and you should see your new safe in about a week.
2. How will my order be delivered?
3. How much do you charge for shipping?
Our shipping calculator uses standard UPS ground shipping rates which you will see at checkout.
4. Do you ship outside of the United States?
5. What methods of payment do you accept?
Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, check.
6. What is your return policy?
At Gun Casket we appreciate your business and want you to be completely satisfied. Therefore, we make it easy for you to return your order for any reason. Upon receiving your order, please immediately inspect all items for discrepancies or damage. If you are, for any reason, not satisfied, follow the steps below to return your product for a refund or replacement item.
Items that are defective or damaged and are returned within 30-days of the original order date will be replaced, free of charge, or refunded. Within 30-days of the original order date, items that are returned or refused for any reason other than being damaged or defective, will be refunded less a 15% restocking fee to cover shipping costs to the original address. The customer is responsible for shipping the return item to Gun Casket. If you would like to cancel an order that has not yet shipped, a 5% merchant fee will be charged. After 30-days from original order date, all sales are final.
Simply follow the steps below to return an order:
1. In order to be accepted and processed by Gun Casket, every returned or refused order must have a Return Authorization Number. Before returning an item, please contact our customer service department via email at info@GunCasket.com to get a RAN.
2. Please be sure that the items are in new condition and repackaged in their original boxes.
3. Ship the items back to Gun Casket via U.S. Mail or UPS. If the items are damaged or defective Gun Casket can arrange for UPS to pick them up from your house if you would like.
4. Once Gun Casket receives your items we will either replace or issue a refund (via store credit, check, or credit card) per the terms outlined above.
7. Are Gun Casket safes waterproof?
8. If the batteries on my safe die while it is locked, how do I replace them?
Simply open the safe manually using the key. Once the safe is open you should see the locking mechanism and a nut attaching the lock to the safe. Using a wrench, remove the nut which will allow you to pivot the lock away from the safe. Replace the batteries and follow the steps above in reverse order to remount the lock to the safe.
9. How do I change the batteries on the Gun Casket?
10. How do I change my access code?